Sat, Jul 14|
Birch Bank Farms
Culinary Arts III (2nd Semester)
Semester 2 of Level III: Cook With the Little Red Hen. Onward and upward! Date shown is the class start date. Classes will be held every subsequent Thursday at 12:30 - 2:00.
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
Jul 14, 2018, 10:47 PM – 11:47 PM
Birch Bank Farms, 1826 Platt St, Niles, MI 49120, USA
A B O U T
- Course Outline may be adjusted for current student/parent expectations. This class is a two semester (full academic year) class. Students must have completed Level III (first semester) or interview with Ms. Frizzo. New students are welcome to join mid year. Please talk to Ms. Frizzo if you have questions about which level of cooking will best meet your student's needs.
- Review, reinforce and improve on basic skills
- Seasonal meals
- Cooking and eating for better health
- Continue creating a cookbook & collecting recipes
- Testing recipes
- Potential for NRA (National Restaurant Association) testing or seminar
- Apron and hair cover required
- Food allergies / intolerances please contact Ms. Frizzo as soon as possible prior to the start of classes to be sure that your student can be accommodated.
Classes will be held every Thursday at 12:30 starting Jan 25, 2018 through May 17, 2018 except for the following dates:
Spring Break 4/2 - 4/6/2018.
Student will also be expected to attend and participate in the Student Demo / Public Open House on Wed May 23 from 10-3 (parent supervision required). There will be a dinner for the participants held Thurs May 24 from 3-5.