Thu, Jan 24|
Birch Bank Farms
Culinary Arts II (b)
Cooking With The Little Red Hen Building on the basics! We will review, reinforce and improve the skills you learned in Level 1. Date shown is the class start date. Classes will be held every subsequent Thursday at 10:45 - 12:15.
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
Jan 24, 2019, 12:30 PM – May 09, 2019, 2:00 PM
Birch Bank Farms, 1826 Platt St, Niles, MI 49120, USA
A B O U T
- Course Outline may be adjusted for current student/parent expectations. This is a two semester (full academic year) course. However new students are welcome to join us mid-year.
- Student must have completed Level I, a similar cooking class or interview.
- Review, reinforce and improve on basic skills
- Details such as spice and herb identification
- Menu planning
- Apron and hair cover required
- Food allergies / intolerances, please contact Ms. Frizzo as soon as possible prior to the start of classes so that we may determine if your student can be accommodated.
Classes will be held every Thursday at 12:30 - 2 pm starting Jan 24, 2019 through May 9, 2019. Refer to the website calendar for scheduled days off and vacations.
Attendance will be taken as required by the partnership. Student will complete a final project prior to the end of the semester which will be displayed in our website gallery.