Sat, Jul 14|
Birch Bank Farms
Culinary Arts II (2nd Semester)
Cooking With The Little Red Hen Building on the basics! We will review, reinforce and improve the skills you learned in Level 1. Date shown is the class start date. Classes will be held every subsequent Thursday at 10:45 - 12:15.
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
Jul 14, 2018, 10:48 PM – 11:48 PM
Birch Bank Farms, 1826 Platt St, Niles, MI 49120, USA
A B O U T
- Course Outline may be adjusted for current student/parent expectations. This is a two semester (full academic year) course. However new students are welcome to join us mid-year.
- Student must have completed Level I, a similar cooking class or interview.
- Review, reinforce and improve on basic skills
- Details such as spice and herb identification
- Menu planning
- Apron and hair cover required
- Food allergies / intolerances, please contact Ms. Frizzo as soon as possible prior to the start of classes so that we may determine if your student can be accommodated.
Classes will be held every Thursday at 10:45 starting Jan 25, 2018 through May 17, 2018 except for the following dates:
Spring Break 4/2-4/6/18.
Student will also be expected to attend and participate in the Student Demo / Public Open House on Wed May 23 from 10-3 (parent supervision required). There will be a dinner for the participants held on Thurs May 24 from 3-5.