Thu, Jan 24|
Birch Bank Farms
Culinary Arts I (b)
Cooking With The Little Red Hen The basics, from scratch! Date shown is the class start date. Classes will be held every subsequent Thursday at 9:30 - 10:30
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
Jan 24, 2019, 9:00 AM – May 09, 2019, 10:30 AM
Birch Bank Farms, 1826 Platt St, Niles, MI 49120, USA
A B O U T
- Course Outline may be adjusted for current student/parent expectations. Level I / Cooking With the Little Red Hen is a two semester (full academic year) class. New students are welcome to join us mid-year. Please refer to the syllabus for additional information.
- Basic cooking, from scratch with real food.
- Kitchen safety
- How to analyze ingredient labels
- Cooking by method
- Apron and hair cover required
- Food allergies / intolerances please contact us as soon as possible prior to the start of classes.
Classes will be held every Thursday at 9:00 am - 10:30 am starting Jan 24, 2019 through May 9, 2019. Please refer to the website calendar for scheduled days off and vacations.
Attendance will be taken as required by the partnership. Student will complete a final project prior to the end of the semester which will be displayed in our website gallery.