Culinary Arts I (2nd Semester)
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
A B O U T
- Course Outline may be adjusted for current student/parent expectations. Level I / Cooking With the Little Red Hen is a two semester (full academic year) class. New students are welcome to join us mid-year. Please refer to the syllabus for additional information.
- Basic cooking, from scratch with real food.
- Kitchen safety
- How to analyze ingredient labels
- Cooking by method
- Apron and hair cover required
- Food allergies / intolerances please contact us as soon as possible prior to the start of classes.
Classes will be held every Thursday at 9:30 starting Jan 25, 2018 through May 17, 2018 except for the following dates:
Spring Break 4/2 - 4/6.
Student will also be expected to attend and participate in the Student Demo / Public Open House on Wed May 23 from 10-3 (parent supervision required). There will be a dinner for the participants held Thurs May 24 from 3-5.