Culinary Arts I
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
A B O U T
- Course Outline may be adjusted for current student/parent expectations. Level I / Cooking With the Little Red Hen is a two semester (full academic year) class. New students are welcome to join us mid-year. Please refer to the syllabus for additional information.
- Basic cooking, from scratch with real food.
- Kitchen safety
- How to analyze ingredient labels
- Cooking by method
- Apron and hair cover required
- Food allergies / intolerances please contact us as soon as possible prior to the start of classes.
Classes will be held every Thursday at 9:00 am - 10:30 am starting Sept 11, 2018 through Jan 10, 2019. Please refer to the website calendar for scheduled days off and vacations.
Student will maintain a digital progress and project portfolio that will be shared with the partnership and parents. Attendance will be taken as required by the partnership. Student will complete a final project prior to the end of the semester.